Union Bank Plc Recruitment 2017
This page is officially created for interested applicants who wish to know when Union Bank Plc. will be recruiting graduates for 2017. It is to your concern that we shall surely update you with latest Union Bank graduate recruitment 2017 details on this page,
Union Bank of Nigeria Plc., commonly known as Union Bank of Nigeria, is a commercial bank in Nigeria
We understand that being an employer of choice goes beyond the regular pay package. It involves listening, training, mentoring, a genuine concern for what people really care about, and acting upon them. In essence, it involves connecting to people’s hearts
A leading financial institution (Union Bank Plc) in quest to revamp the financial services in Nigeria is creating career opportunities for young graduates for the Graduate Recruitment Scheme 2016.
The institution is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. To help drive their success into the future, they are looking for resourceful individuals to join their dedicated team.
Union Bank Requirements
- Minimum of B.Sc Degree or H.N.D from a reputable institution.
- Minimum of Second Class Lower Division from any discipline.
- Must not be more than 30 years old.
Union Bank Plc. Important Notice – Union Bank Recruitment 2017
- Use the job title as the subject of the mail.
- Applicants are to submit only ONE application as multiple applications may result in disqualification.
- Applicants will be responsible for applications submitted on any other Email address.
- Only candidates residing in Lagos will be shortlisted and contacted for an interview (Application not complying with this instruction shall be disqualified.)
Union Bank Plc. Recruitment 2017 – How to Apply for Union Bank Plc. Recruitment
The mode of application is online, Interested and qualified candidates should send a mail to email@example.com