Global Education Program Masters and PhD Scholarship 2017….. The Russian Government is proud to offer its Global Education Scholarship Programme to pursue Master and PhD programme. The scholarship is available for Russian students.
Global Education Program Masters and PhD Scholarship 2017
The aim of this scholarship is to support Russian Students who want to pursue Master’s and PhD programme at the University of Twente and to get employment in accordance with the qualification gained.
The University of Twente is a university located in Enschede, Netherlands. It offers research and degree programmes in the social and behavioural sciences and in engineering. The University of Twente is ranked 65th in the 2017 European Most Innovative University Reuters ranking.
Scholarship is available to pursue Master’s and PhD programme.
Scholarship is awarded in the field offered by the university.
Scholarship can be taken in Netherlands.
Scholarship will cover the following:
- Up to approx. € 22.400 per year (1.381.600 Russian Rubles; depending on education programme) to be used for tuition fees, accommodation costs, travel expenses, insurance, academic books, and meals. Grant is given for the whole duration of a study programme (from one to five years).
- Upon completion of their studies, the program participants are expected to return to Russia and obtain employment with Russian organization in accordance with the qualification gained for at least 3 years.
- Have a look at the overview of the estimated costs of living in the Netherlands (excluding tuition fees).
Number of Scholarships
Russian applicants are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Citizenship of the Russian Federation.
- Enrollment in Master, PhD or Residency Programs in a priority study area at the University of Twente.
- Readiness to return to Russia upon completion of studies and to obtain employment in accordance with the qualification gained for a period of at least 3 years.
- Registration in the electronic system on the programme’s official website.
- Police clearance certificate.
- Certified copy of diploma (either Bachelor or Specialist).
- Confirmation of having no grounds for the exemption from the employment obligations stated in Article 4 of the Program Refunds Regulations.
College Admission Requirement
Applicants must have a certified copy of diploma (either Bachelor or Specialist).
English Language Requirements
Applicants must have excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via online:
- Register on the Program official website and get the registration number.
- Fill in and submit the online application form.
- Submit scanned copies of required documents.
- Participate in competitive selection procedure in accordance with the rules and regulations of competitive selection.
- Wait for the approval by the Program Supervisory Board.
- Sign the Terms and Conditions and get your grant.
- Study at one of the eligible university.
- Find an employing organization from the approved list of prospective employers.
The application deadline is November 5, 2017.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Global Education Program Masters and PhD Scholarship 2017, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.