Skyline University College was established under the patronage of H.H. Sheikh Dr. Sultan Bin Mohammed Al Qassimi, member of the UAE Supreme Council and the Ruler of Sharjah in 1990 in the heart of Sharjah, a city that has been recognized as a hub of education, culture and heritage by UNESCO.
Job Title: HR Assistant – Human Resources Department
- A Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree in Human Resource Management is required.
- Certification as a Professional Human Resources Personnel is preferred.
- At least three plus years in HR role within professional services environment.
- Should have handled the complete operations in HR department and should have good experience in handling recruitment, payroll & employee grievance activities in the organization.
Candidates should have the following skills:
- Excellent Interpersonal & Communication skills, Computer literate and knowledgeable in all MS Office Applications.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Applications and CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 11th August, 2017.