Adexen Recruitment Agency Recruitment 2017….. Adexen is an international HR consulting firm providing business services in Europe and Africa. We assist our clients in driving performance through talent. Our consultants are experts in their fields and understand what is needed to match highly skilled professionals.
Adexen Recruitment Agency Recruitment 2017
Our client, one of the leading beverage companies with operations in several countries around the world, is recruiting suitably and qualified candidates, to fill the position below:
Job Reference: 1310
Job Title: Strategic HR Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Lead development of Organization’s capability to achieve sustainable business results through people while maintaining the right cultural and team Environment.
- Specifically Design long term organization develop strategy & Implement/sustain measures.
- Deploy best HR Practice Tools and processes, especially PMP, hiring (local+expat) and retention, succession planning.
- Identify high potential (sparks) in the system and lead their nurturing and development
- Assess and Update employee policies.
- On-time, accurate and automated administration to meet employee needs and legal compliance.
- Ensure people are hired, on-boarded, given feedback and developed in a timely fashion.
- Ensure effective labor relations.
- Execute PMP on time and link reward to performance
- Coach and Support regional HR Team and share bpt.
Front Line Champion:
- Act as trusted people champion ensuring all team members are treated fairly and respected.
- Facilitate a positive, productive & safe work environment…an exciting/rewarding place to work.
- Foster trust and teamwork within the company.
- Provide coaching, monitoring, direction and leadership support to team members.
- Credible advocate for company values.
- Design, Execute and sustain HR plans, staffing needs, training and development plans, reward schemes and best practices, including PMP
- Participate actively in Expat assessment, development and recruitment
- Align performance objectives with AOP.
- Deploy 360 development process to focus on development of key talent
- Carry out roles and responsibilities of a “Process Owner” for the “HR & Payroll Process” and evaluate effectiveness of internal controls to ensure achievement of process objectives and prevent/detect fraud.
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in a senior managerial role in HR
- Exposure in the following areas of HR (Personnel administration, Staffing/Resourcing, Organizational capability, Training and development, Compensation and Benefit and Employee Relations)
- Functional Knowledge of Recruitment, Psychometrics and Assessment Centre’s, C&B and Payroll Management, Training and Development, HR Systems, and Employee Relations.
- Must work effectively with across all management levels to influence, coach and support.
- High integrity standards – prepared and to stand up for what is right for the business and employees.
- Demonstrates employee advocacy – management counseling
- Has experience as change agent (especially implementing and sustaining large scale changes)
- Ability to manage diverse and complex environments effectively with both senior management and frontline employees and priorities to HR agenda
- Multi-cultural exposure
Very attractive package.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to apply